Have an account?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anime Forever: New Administrator?

Hello everyone,

I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, because I haven't posted in so long. I've realized that I can't maintain this blog anymore, because I don't have the material I need to write about. Therefore, I'm giving this wonderful blog away. I'm looking for a dedicated, well-rounded, anime lover who would keep this blog running without me. I want to find someone who would make this blog better than it is right now, and continue to improve it over time. If you're interested in owning and running Anime Forever, please email me at:

Zangetsu270@gmail.com

Please seriously consider if you would like to take this position, because I don't want to give it to someone who would only keep it running for around a month. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Zangetsu - Founder & Author of Anime Forever

P.S. - Read More doesn't do anything significant on this post.

1 comments:

Dragon ball said...

Watch Dragon Ball Season Saga Episodes

Emperor Pilaf Saga (Episodes 01 - 13)
Tournament Saga (Episodes 14 - 28)
Red Ribbon Army Saga (Episodes 09 - 43)
General Blue Saga (Episodes 44 - 57)
Commander Red Saga (Episodes 58 - 67)
Fortuneteller Baba Saga (Episodes 68 - 83)
Tien Shinhan Saga (Episodes 84 - 101)
King Piccolo Saga (Episodes 102 - 122)
Piccolo Jr. Saga (Episodes 123 - 153)

Visit http://www.dballepisodes.com

Post a Comment