Have an account?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku First Impression

Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku is an anime that follows a teenage boy named Hasekura Kouhei. All of Hasekura's life he has been switching schools and moving to new places. He eventually decides to go back to an island that he once lived on, named Tamatsu island. Once there, he meets many of his old friends and discovers that some members of the student council members are vampires. I will admit that coming into this anime I had very low expectations, mainly because vampires are a bit cliche. Although, to my surprise, so far I have found the series to be pretty interesting. This anime has a unique plot for a vampire anime and almost no violence. So, it is really nothing like I expected it to be. This anime seems great so far and if you are at all interested I recommend checking it out.

The read more at the end of this post does nothing. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment