Have an account?

Friday, September 10, 2010

Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi First Impression

(1/10)I could not watch this show for very long at all. It is a show filled with many inappropriate things that I personally do not approve of. There was way too much fanservice to the point that I wouldn't even call it fanservice. The show looks unrealistic and is not something that I would recommend watching.
The characters in this show were made for fanservice. Practically every character is like that. The show seems very dumb, to be frank. I definitely would advise that you DO NOT watch this show. I'm going to have to give it a 1 out of 10 based off of the impression that I got. Please do not watch this show, please.
I am very sad that I must give an anime such a poor rating, and perhaps the show gets better? I do not know, and I am not eager to find out. I really hope it does, but from the impression that I got, it doesn't seem likely.(1/10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment