Have an account?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Standard Black Video Bean Bag Chair by X Rocker


Comfortable, but not perfect.

Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.

8 out of 10

Hello,
CSN stores recently gave me the opportunity to evaluate some of their merchandise in exchange for a store credit. I chose this bean bag chair because it was affordable and seemed appropriate for playing video games and maybe even watching anime.
This chair definitely morphs to the shape of the person sitting in it, and it is very comfortable. It seems to have good back support, however after playing for a little while the back of the chair starts to lean. The beans in the chair also get pushed up into the back of the chair. This causes me to have to squeeze the beans down into the lower part again. I still think that it is worth the price, but it's not perfect. If you're a really intense gamer, then I wouldn't recommend this chair. However, if you are a light gamer, then this chair is all you need. It's definitely a good buy.

1 comments:

Grover Gatchel said...

I love how this beanie follows the body shape of the person sitting on it. It's getting stressful in the office lately, with us having to pull overtime and all, so it would be nice to take a nap on this stylish black chair!

Post a Comment