Have an account?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Updates

Hello readers,

I would like to announce that I can post more frequently again. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and I would also like to state that I have not found any people wanting to guest post. I will always be looking for people to guest post and I will happily respond to any serious e-mails. Read more for upcoming post details.
Some of the posts that will be coming up include:
Ghost in the Shell
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Alchemy (Android)
Dragon Ball Kai
I am currently watching both of the animes (first two) and I hope to get the reviews out there soon. If you have any suggestions for shows that I should review, please e-mail me using the Contact Us button.

Thank you for your time,

Zangetsu (Founder)

0 comments:

Post a Comment